Below are past examples of work i've done for friends and family. Most are baby showers but recently I've completed invitations for upcoming weddings! I LOVE designing for any kind of party but especially WEDDINGS! I work hard on capturing each bride's style, personality, and theme for their wedding.
how this works
wedding invitation process:
turn around information:
the whole process can take about 3 weeks plus with ordering prints or printing them yourself i would suggest you plan on starting this a month before you need to mail them out.
contact me! email is the best way to do this (hence the link)
this first email is going to be the most important. here is what i need from you in order to get started...
- describe the style and feel of your wedding. what colors? what special decorations will you be having? is it traditional, modern, quirky, fun, relaxed, rustic?
- what is the exact wording you want used? this includes the main invitation and other cards (rsvp, reception, direction cards) although the most important to have figured out at this time is the main invitation.
- inspirational pictures! this can be what your flowers will look like or the centerpieces. pictures that show the colors your using or even other invitations you like. you can make this step easier by just sending me the link to your wedding pinterest board. if you don't have one, in this day and age, you crazy not to! (in my humble opinion)
- any questions you might have for me.
i take EVERYTHING you just sent me in that long massive first email of all things important and GET TO WORK! usually, you can expect to see an email back from me right away with any questions i might have to get started and a timeline of when you'll be seeing (drum roll) "the first round of invites"
"the first round" - i send you images of a design/s i've worked up with you in mind and you show them to your mom, your fiance, your best friend, your dog, and anyone you'd like. Then you email me
- corrections (spelling mainly)
- general feedback
i take everything you said and fix it all up. this could mean tweaking colors or little things or going in a completely new direction. then i send you "round 2" and you give feedback and so on and so on.
"final approval" - this is when you are happy and therefore i am happy. I send you the file for you to print the invitations yourself or we can talk about me printing them for you.
please contact me for pricing: firstname.lastname@example.org